Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (very likely to be extended up to 18 months)
- The role will focus on enabling new capabilities, innovation, standardization and integration of various systems across our landscape, using a combination of commercially available software or custom development where needed, with a strong emphasis on integrating applications on the cloud or behind the firewall, with the various SaaS applications.
- You'll be defining the specifications for IT solutions to support the Medical Research business within the company.
- You will engage with project teams and partner with solution architects to translate business requirements into a set of business capability enablement views that will drive Technology and solution design decisions.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 5+ years BA experience IT, and must have expertise in implementation and integration of systems.
- Ideally where the foundational elements are cloud based, digital, and data/analytics platforms.
- Preferably you'll have experience working on Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE) systems within life sciences or health care institutions.
- Vertical industry experience in pharmaceutical/biotech companies. Extensive application architecture design experience and prior exposure to multiple SDLC’s and agile methodologies. Product management experience is a plus
- Prior experience with distributed application performance engineering, cloud computing, IoT and mobile application development, database design concepts, middleware concepts, user interface development, and information security engineering.
- A good understanding of Information/Application security on premise and on-cloud is essential
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.