Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: Analyzes complex cross functional business processes and defines integrated requirements. Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational). Ensures the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status.
- Drives the definition, testing, training, and implementation of functional requirements.
- Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer to Global Production Support. Develop, monitor and track plans to create the BA deliverables on an assigned project.
- Analyze business processes and/or systems to identify problems, opportunities, and needs within a department.
- Coordinate user activities during the project life cycle, develop, execute and validate user acceptance test plans and implementation support.
- Maintains focus on process analysis with an understanding of technical problems and solutions and the relationship to the business environment
- Creates/revises/executes the following deliverables using industry standard techniques as applicable, including but not limited to:
• Process Maps
• Data Flow Diagrams
• Requirements Specifications
• Functional Design & configuration
• Use Case Scenarios
• Acceptance Testing Coaches other BAs in the delivery of artifacts for assigned project.
- The position may require travel
- 7-9 years of experience. Preferably from a software vendor company. May have been a product owner or product manager previously.
- Expert level experience in requirements elicitation including use case writing, story writing, context diagrams, cross functional diagrams.
- Must be able to identify the difference between a customer request and business problem
- Must be able to relate business problem to operational initiatives.
- Ability to develop business cases including ability to estimate effort.
- Must be able to identify impacts of requirements both organizationally and technically.
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.