Business Analyst Supply ChainApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months – Remote to Start
- Analyzes complex cross functional business processes and defines integrated business and functional requirements.
- Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational).
- Ensures the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status.
- Drives the definition, testing, training and implementation of functional requirements. Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer to Global Production Support.
- Creates/revises/executes deliverables using industry standard techniques.
- Develops, monitors and tracks plans to create the BA deliverables on an assigned project.
- Supply Chain/Logistics systems experience
- Experience in Agile solution delivery strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, business, Engineering or Finance.
- 5-7 years’ relevant business analyst experience at program level with multiple projects in at least 3 full project lifecycles.
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.