Business Analyst (ServiceNow)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: This individual will analyze complex cross-functional business processes and define integrated business and functional requirements for the company.
- Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational)
- Ensures the end-to-end solution is proven to deliver the required business results
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status
- Drives the definition, testing, training, and implementation of functional requirements
- Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer to Global Production Support
- Creates/revises/executes deliverables using industry standard techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, business, Engineering or Finance
- Relevant business analyst experience at the program level with multiple projects in at least 3 full project lifecycles
- ServiceNow knowledge is an asset
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.