Business Analyst (Rolfsmeyer)Apply Now
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: As a Business Analyst, you will work with members of the business units to elicit, organize and document business requirements to ensure that the project team can develop solutions that meet the customer’s real needs; minimize requirement defects up front, establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project team on requirements for the project deliverables.
- Conduct meetings with business stakeholders to actively solicit, analyze and negotiate customer requirements in order to ensure the project team can develop solutions that meet the customer’s real needs; minimize requirement defects up front, establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project team on requirements for the project deliverables.
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders including IST staff and business staff. Manage relationships with customers, project managers, and any/all levels of management.
- Solicit input from developers and other IST technical staff to determine project scope and provide estimate of level of effort (person days required to complete project).
- Work with project team to develop cost effective, customer focused solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, or 4 equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in analysis and design on software development projects in analyst role.
- Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
- Experience designing and implementing project management methodologies and requirements definition and management practices
- Knowledge of project methodologies and best practices for requirements definition and management, Waterfall and Agile
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing preferred
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)/Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) preferred
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.