Business Analyst - ProductApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed. Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 5-7 years’ experience required.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Experience as a Product Manager a plus.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.