Business Analyst GxpApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months; 100% remote
Job Summary: This individual will be supporting various SDLC documentation, system change requests, testing, and other analysis activities within the Data and Analytics team within the company’s IT.
- Support GXP SDLC documentation
- Support testing activities for various systems within the PO&T IT team
- Supporting business analysis efforts for different systems supported by the team
- Supporting change requests for the various supported systems
- Create flow diagrams, presentation slides, and updates wiki documentation
- GXP experience is required
- 3+ years’ experience working as a business analyst
- Pharma experience is a plus
- Bachelors in IT or computer science
- Working in US EST time zone
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.