Business Analyst GxPApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contact Length: 18 months
Job Summary: Partner with the IT Project Manager and IT Partner along with the Pharmacovigilance organization to support a suite of systems.
- Co-Lead requirements elicitation sessions
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
- Documentation of business processes and use cases
- Author of SDLC deliverables for review
- Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
- Complete other ad hoc tasks requested of IT Partner or IT Project Manager
- 3+ years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation is a must.
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience is a must.
- Experience with drug safety systems e.g. Oracle Argus or ArisGlobal is a plus.
- BA or BS required.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.