BI/Tableau DeveloperApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months; remote position
Job Summary: The Enterprise Business Intelligence team is looking for a Senior Tableau Developer to help with a high profile program with complex tableau architecture and dash boarding needs. The Developer will work on Security Design, External and Internal AD access and complex dashboards with drills and links.
- Perform server upgrades, patching for the Tableau server clusters.
- Work on smooth delivery of external and internal reporting.
- Implement robust security architecture to enable role and row level security.
- Work on complex dashboards and data sources and Build extracts to ensure fast running reports.
- Work with business users in understanding requirements and translate into design requirements.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- Comfortable with Tableau Administration, setting up multiple servers, setting up groups and security.
- Ability to build complex dashboards with ease, implementing dynamic links.
- Tailor in user security using user groups and row level access.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing and SQL.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.