Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: The Contract Biostatistician is responsible for analyzing, creating, enhancing and contributing to projects via statistical analysis and reporting. The Contract Biostatistician implements and executes methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies under the supervision of Therapeutic Area lead biostatistician or project lead statistician.
- Provide input in the design and development of clinical trial protocols, case report forms and clinical databases.
- Prepare Statistical Analysis Plan/table shells and write specifications for analyses.
- Provide statistical support in the development of papers and presentations.
- Perform statistical analysis according to the SAP, validate analysis programs, review TFLs, prepare statistical methods and results sections for the clinical study report (CSR), provide statistical insight into interpretation and discussion of study results.
- Master's degree or higher
- Experience with Clinical Studies, Statistical Analysis, Therapeutics, Case Reports
- Experience with Clinical Operations, Clinical Support, Clinical Trial, CRO, CSR
- Experience with Pharmaceutical/Biotech
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.