Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
The Biostatistician provides statistical support to a clinical study end to end through conception, design, conduct, analysis and reporting. They work closely with Statistical Programming and Data Management throughout all phases of the Clinical Trial. Biostatisticians may also become involved in the analysis of efficacy and safety data. Would like someone with strong communication skills and the ability to work proactively with our Sponsors. Nice mix of technical and interpersonal skills.
- CRO experience preferred
- Prior experience as Lead (conducting team meetings, maintaining timelines)
- Write/Review analysis plans- SAP
- Experience with SAS - developing table listing and specifications (same as TLF in programmer)
- SAS programming, R programming, TLF Programming, phase II-III
- Oncology preferred
- Strong communication skills essential
- At least 3-5 years of statistician experience
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.