Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 months
Job Summary: The Contract Biostatistician is responsible for analyzing, creating, enhancing and contributing to projects via statistical analysis and reporting. The Contract Biostatistician implements and executes methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies under the supervision of Therapeutic Area lead biostatistician or project lead statistician.
- Provide input in the design and development of clinical trial protocols, case report forms and clinical databases
- Prepare Statistical Analysis Plan/table shells and write specifications for analyses.
- Provide statistical support in the development of papers and presentations.
- Perform statistical analysis according to the SAP, validate analysis programs, review TFLs, prepare statistical methods and results sections for the clinical study report (CSR), provide statistical insight into interpretation and discussion of study results.
- Master’s degree or higher
- 5+ years in a pharmaceutical/biotech or CRO setting preferably with Phase III trial
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.