Benefits ManagerApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with potential to go perm
Job Summary: Responsible for maintaining process effectiveness and efficiency within defined functional area (e.g., Learning, Payroll, Benefits). Works across HRO and Technology suppliers and vendors to define, monitor and adapt processes to achieve optimal performance. Acts as a governance layer to assure process and system integrity of the HCM system. Oversees the day-to-day relationships with the HRO and applicable technology suppliers.
- Develops and maintains a strong partnership with the functional Centers of Excellence (CoE) to understand operational direction and areas of potential process improvement.
- Manages continuous improvement efforts between CoEs and HRO and technology suppliers, adhering to IRM and supplier change control processes; may act as a project manager on these efforts, as needed
- Ensures HRO supplier processes are designed in an operationally sound manner; liaises with CoE to obtain sign off on new or changed HRO processes
- Works with CoEs and suppliers to test and sign off on configuration changes to Workday and all other functional systems.
- Monitors HRO suppliers' and technology vendors' quality of work and process compliance related to operations for assigned functional area and holds them accountable for agreed-to operational metrics; escalates issues and concerns to leadership
- Identify data issue trends through metric and audit reporting and work with the various suppliers (HRO, AMS) through resolution, as applicable.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.