Benefits CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730-1420
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3+ months (possible conversion)
Job Summary: You will assist in the planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of company-wide total well-being initiatives as well as overall employee benefit offerings. You will be responsible for providing and assisting with plan administration, vendor management, participant communications, and employee engagement of company benefit and well-being plans.
- Develop, coordinate, manage and maintain total well-being programming to reduce health and financial risk, medical costs and encourage healthy lifestyles.
- Work with vendors and other HR associates to promote and administer all benefit programs, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Life and LTD.
- Assist in drafting employee communications with respect to new benefits or well-being programming to provide continuing education and engagement.
- Keep abreast of current national wellness and well-being initiatives and activities, developing a network of resources and contacts to use as appropriate.
- Work with insurance carriers, consulting partners and vendors to increase participation in lifestyle management programs and promote point solutions.
- Develop comprehensive monthly objectives report on participation, programs and outcomes.
- Develop an annual comprehensive report that outlines the financial impact of the wellness program using available analytics when applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with health and welfare benefits.
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations surrounding bona-fide wellness programs
- Experience with current well-being marketplace solutions (i.e. Livongo, Hinge, etc.) for employees preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.