Automation EngineerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for automating and improving manual processes and ensure instruments are functioning to manufacture’s specifications.
- Develop and manage conceptualization, detailed definition, and development of protocols using Hamilton Venus, Tecan, Echo, High-Res
- Responsible for managing and testing the automated systems after service by manufacturer
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to support production
- Test old/new methods in lab using water
- Train users on new methods
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant industry, focused on lab automation
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, engineering, technology, or another relevant academic discipline
- Broad knowledge of automation platforms required, such as but not limited to Hamilton, Tecan, Hudson, Echo and HighRes
- Experience operating/programming instrumentation and integrated systems
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.