Automation EngineerApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months, remote to start
Job Summary: This person will be responsible for automating and improving manual processes and ensure instruments are functioning to manufacture’s specifications.
- Develop and manage with the assistance of other engineers and individually the conceptualization, detailed definition, and development of protocols using Hamilton Venus, Tecan, Echo, High-Res
- Responsible for managing and testing the automated systems after service by manufacturer
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to support production
- Test old/new methods in lab using water
- Train users on new methods
- 3-5+ years’ experience in relevant industry, focused on lab automation
- Broad knowledge of automation platforms required, such as but not limited to Hamilton, Tecan, Hudson, Echo and HighRes
- Experience operating/programming instrumentation and integrated systems
- Proven ability to successfully improve and automate processes
- Skills required: Analytical approach, creative problem solving, vendor communication, MS Office.
- This candidate will be hands-on, methodical, and well organized
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- BS in biology, engineering, technology or another relevant academic discipline
Rich specializes in establishing new accounts and expanding current accounts, with a concentration in healthcare technology and general IT.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.