Automation EngineerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02452
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7-8 months
Job Summary: Work with production engineer on cleaning automation changes for bioreactors, centrifuges, harvest tanks, filter skids, ultrafiltration skids, chromatography skids, chromatography columns, viral filtration skids, transfer lines, chromatography packing skids, pressure vessels, slurry vessels, UF retentate vessels, portable equipment, COP washer, and COP stations.
- Prepare and/or complete qualification pre-requisite tasks and follow up.
- Protocol OQ development and pre-approval
- Protocol OQ execution, deviation resolution, and QAV post approval
- Functional and configuration specification updates with effective status in PDOCS
- Protocol OQ summary reports and effective status in PDOCS
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.