Associate QA AnalystApply Now
Location: Austin 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year to start, possible conversion to perm
Job Summary: The Associate Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) provides guidance, expertise and services to ensure process and product quality of reagent products in Food & Feed Safety and Next Generation Sequencing. The QAE supports the enhancement and implementation of ISO 9001 quality system to ensure overall compliance and customer satisfaction. The QAE performs product quality inspection and batch release; monitors material, process and production controls; works with manufacturing to ensure procedures meet requirements; works with purchasing and manufacturing to resolve incoming material quality issues; processes non-conforming material and deviation records.
- Supports CAPA program, NCM and Deviation administration
- Assists in product quality investigations
- Uses software to generate metrics for quality trending
- Performs data entry into quality system management software QCBD
- Engages with document revision/approval process
- Assists with data compilation for investigation or reports
- Assists with complaint handling and resolving customer requests
- Manages supplier qualification, evaluations, and metrics
- Maintains records organizational systems, including basic indexing and filing
- BS degree in life science with 2 years’ experience in quality assurance or quality control role
- Previous experience in an ISO 9001, 13485 or GxP compliant manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with quality management system software for quality data tracking and document change management (e.g. TrackWise, MasterControl, Agile, QCBD, etc.)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.