Associate Lab Computing Analyst (NC) #3250Apply Now
Location: , North Carolina
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for lab administration tasks, user account review and administration, audit trail review and password resets.
- Implements, monitors and provides technical support of customer laboratory environments, typically integrated with instrumentation
- Implements customer specified benchtop computing design and processes
- Ensures adherence to client’s corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs
- Acts as the technical support contact for validation/compliance analysts related to information technology
- SME for draft validation and compliance documents supporting GxP computerized systems, and relevant infrastructure, including those related to compliance evaluation, and validation.
- Excellent customer service skills complimented by an ability to listen to and interpret client requests.
- Knowledge of the complex instrument and technology environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, track and complete tasks for multiple projects under prescribed timeframes.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety practices as defined by the Company and/or customer’s site safety code.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience including (but not limited to) in Lab IT GxP environment
- Experience in SOP creations and change control management
- Experience with scientific instrumentation
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.