Associate II, Quality Control, Raw MaterialsApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Seeking a contract role in Quality Control Raw Materials Associate II. The individual in this role will perform QC Raw Material activities in support of GMP Manufacturing. Also, this individual may support special projects as assigned.
- Requesting, sampling, releasing and shipping of raw materials
- Sample coordination including cross functional collaboration with internal and external labs
- Train and perform testing for methods including HPLC, Bioanalyzer, osmolality, pH, conductivity, TruScan
- RM spectroscopy, appearance and dimensional verification
- Supporting domestic and international sample shipments
- Inspect product and raw material retain samples
- LIMS (LabVantage) sample logging and result entry
- AQL visual inspection of drug product
- Raw material and consumable component inspection and release
- Stability program support
- Controlled temperature unit management, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Clean room gowning and aseptic techniques
- Managing/stocking of QC lab supplies and routine lab cleaning
- Write/revise SOPs, protocols and reports
- Complete and maintain cGMP documentation for work performed
- Participate in authoring quality systems records such as deviations, change controls, CAPAs
- Support non-conformance investigations
- Establish and maintain a safe laboratory working environment
- Minimum experience/education required: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline with 1 to 2 years in a cGMP laboratory setting preferred.
He's a natural people person.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.