Associate I, Quality Control, Sample Coordinator, 1st Shift (2)Apply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Job Summary: Seeking an Associate I, Quality Control Sample Coordinator. The individual in this role will be highly detail-oriented to support sample coordination between internal and external QC testing labs, cGMP laboratory support functions, and special projects as assigned.
- LIMS (LabVantage) sample receipt, storage, distribute to testing labs
- Responsible for daily sample coordination between labs (physically and electronically)
- Coordinate site to site internal shipments
- Maintain sample inventory within LIMS
- Reconcile sample documentation
- Manage/stock of QC lab supplies
- Occasional sample management, lab housekeeping etc.
- Complete and maintain cGMP documentation
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members
- Supports special projects as assigned
- Responsible for departmental housekeeping and adherence to established safety procedures
- BA/BS in a relevant scientific discipline preferred: 0-1 years in a laboratory setting with focus in analytical chemistry
- Minimum knowledge required: cGMPs, general laboratory safety
- LIMS experience preferred
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and complete multiple projects and tasks in a high throughput lab and fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Flexibility to support OT/holidays/weekends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.