Associate I, Outbound OperationsApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This person will be responsible for all material handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site.
- Support Outbound Operations during the operating hours
- Pick and Pack outgoing shipments
- Schedule and track shipments with approved couriers
- Receiving goods and materials through ERP management system, inspect and prioritize distribution of goods, materials, supplies and/or products ensuring accurate quantities and completing records
- High School diploma or GED, plus at least 4 years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping; BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry, Pharmaceutical, or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to work overtime when required
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.