Associate I, Master Data, Supply ChainApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6m+
Job Summary: The Master Data Associate core responsibility will be creating and maintaining item master data in SAP. This role will also support other data projects and reporting. The anticipated time frame for this assignment is six months.
- Item Creation in SAP - Gathering of master data inputs, and routing of quality documents through approval.
- Maintain SAP master data for manufactured and purchased materials including Purchase Info Records, Item Master, Unit of Measure.
- Participate in SAP upgrade testing. Working through test scenarios to ensure data and system processes work.
- Bill of Material review and revisions.
- Data Analysis to support safety stock level targets and maintenance in SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, business or related field plus a minimum of 1 years of experience in a Supply Chain Operation.
- Experience in an operation of a highly-regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or another related field.
- Demonstrated ability to critically think and identify solutions.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements and MRP/ERP systems.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.