Associate I, Inbound OperationsApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Supervisor, Inbound Operations, the (Contract) Associate I, Inbound Operations will be responsible for all labelling and put-away requirements for incoming materials.
- Label incoming materials in accordance with cGMP requirements
- Put-away labeled materials in the appropriate storage locations in SAP
- Strong attention to detail
- Keep a clean and organized workstation
- Capability to lift less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Capability to shrink wrap and secure material to pallets
- Ability to operate warehouse power equipment (forklift, power walkie, stacker, order picker, and pallet trucks)
- Deliver incoming non-stock delivery items to designated areas and internal customers
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations.
- Inventory Control: document all transactions/movements and perform physical inventory checks/reconciliations.
- High School diploma or GED, plus at least 3 years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping; BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry, Pharmaceutical, or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Collaborative, customer focused attitude.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.