Associate Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months
Job Summary: Provides leadership across accounting including account reconciliations, closing processes, financial systems maintenance, and general ledger data consistency and integrity.
- Manage the purchase req process from creating the asset # through approving the purchase req.
- Receive Non-PO Related invoices
- Processes Journal entries as needed during month end.
- Receiving service purchase order invoices.
- Approving all Verisae work order
- Approve and create excel files for all new contracts including asset #’s
- Process all Applications of payments against the contract in SAP
- Working with the procurement team as needed.
- Run Depreciation Projection once a month.
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office and advanced Excel skills
- Prior Experience with SAP preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Multitask.
- Ability to work independently
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.