Associate Director, Infectious Disease Pricing AnalyticsApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with probable extension
Job Summary: This role will lead all aspects of pricing analytics, synthesis, and reporting activities to support pricing strategy development for our respiratory infectious disease portfolio, including COVID19, Flu, RSV, Combo vaccines.
- Lead all aspects of pricing analytics to support our respiratory vaccine portfolio’s strategic pricing strategy
- Lead the internal and external pricing research in collaboration with key global and local functional stakeholders, ensuring to incorporate key regional and local market dynamics and to align with business objectives
- Lead pricing analytics related to launch sequence optimization, international reference pricing and its impacts, and communicate effectively to internal functional stakeholders
- Provide market or channel specific pricing inputs and assumptions for internal initiatives, incl. forecasting and budgeting activities
- Collaborate with local market access colleagues and support to meet local price analytics needs
- Ensure local pricing strategy are aligned with global pricing guidance, and support the local team for developing necessary documents internally (such as presentation for global pricing council approvals) and externally (such as pricing and reimbursement dossiers)
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in life sciences)
- Experience in pricing analysis (impact of international reference price, business case evaluation, financial data interpretation) with a pharma company or consultancy
- Experience with and understanding of US and European healthcare, price setting, reimbursement systems, including international pricing background and cost-containment measures used to manage pharmaceutical expenses in major markets
- Knowledge of pricing approaches (e.g., value-based pricing) and research methods (price elasticity of demand, willingness to pay, willingness to buy)
- Ability to draw logical conclusions based on acquired information and analytical rigor in problem-solving
Eric CarmodyLife Science Recruiting Manager
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.