Associate Customer Support ClaimsApply Now
Location: Newtown, Pennsylvania 19073
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility to become permanent employee.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for research, resolution and communication of patient, client, provider and internal customer inquiries and any follow-up required thereafter.
- Investigate, analyze, research, and resolve claim inquiries as a result of issues related to discounts, payments and balance billing.
- Provide resolution and closure to the applicable recipients. Create and execute business correspondence to clients or providers using multiple media formats.
- Defend and uphold discounts that providers have previously accepted to prevent balance billing or reversals, including re-education.
- Ensure investigative notes related to any contact with providers and clients are documented and accessible throughout the applicable systems.
- Minimum completion of high school (i.e., diploma or GED)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the healthcare industry or customer service, preferably with out-of-network claims
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Bilingual English/Spanish may be required
- Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry,
- Knowledge of insurance company and medical service provider vocabulary desirable
- Knowledge of claims processing and appeals procedures
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.