Applications Solutions AdministratorApply Now
Location: Salem, Massachusetts 01970
Employment Type: Contract
Title: Applications Solutions Administrator
Contract Length: 6 months with possible conversion to full-time, permanent employee
- Modify, upgrade, and enhance internal Mortgage LOS applications.
- Manage Mortgage LOS applications.
- Display an understanding of business needs, user needs, and system requirements as it pertains to applications in the mortgage department
- Responsible for all future enhancements of applications (LOS applications)
- Encompass application required. This person needs to have experience with Encompass, they need somebody who can hit the ground running.
- Solution applications to adhere to user requests and business requirements.
- Understand the mortgage process and lifecycle.
- Implement, and fix systems to adhere to company standards and compliance.
- Knowledge, and compliance with federal and business regulations/laws as it pertains to banking.
- Identifies when issues need escalation, and use good judgement as to when escalation is needed.
- Documentation; The individual needs to be able to document problems, solutions, and issues as it pertains to the applications.
- This individual needs to be technical. Able to support LOS applications. Understands concepts involving LOS components, systems and delivery with a strong focus on the User experience.
- This individual needs to have excellent analytical skills. Analysis of information to identify problems, how they are caused, errors, and how to develop solutions to those problems.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a college or technical school or related experience.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.