A/P CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1+ year
Job Summary: Conduct daily activities supporting the Accounts Payable function.
- Conduct accurate and timely check-runs, potentially in multiple ERP’s.
- Process ACH and wire transfer payments for multiple ERP’s.
- Responsible for AP month-end reconciliations & reporting for SDPA subs & affiliates.
- Ensure compliance with current key controls, SOP’s and financial policies for each sub/affiliate.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with peers and vendors in all subs & affiliates.
- Analyze and review vendor statements to ensure that records are accurate.
- Assist department with special projects as Match, code, audit, process & enter invoices & check requests into NetSuite & Oracle Cloud.
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite, Oracle Cloud, Oracle EBS, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Highly professional & effective oral & written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Pro-active team player.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.