Ansible IT Automation SpecialistApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: Assist in the automation of repetitive tasks associated with Linux technologies. This will be a remote position that will support the Supervisor of Unix Administration in developing automation solutions, including planning, deploying and day-to-day management of Ansible playbooks used to automate our fleet of physical and virtual Linux systems.
- Develop Ansible playbooks or Tenable audit files as appropriate to provide a level of automation for Compliance Technical Checks.
- Develop Ansible playbooks and modules to provide a level of automation for routine Unix administration tasks.
- Design and implement automation and orchestration solutions leveraging existing Ansible Tower deployment.
- Design and implement efficiency and consolidation improvements across SDLC process.
- Participate in interactions with analysts and customers as a technical expert for product sub-systems driving improvements in their systems and our platforms.
- Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 10 years related experience OR the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must have experience with automations solutions including Ansible Core and Ansible Tower.
- Solid understanding coding and scripting (Bash, PERL, Python, etc.)
- Experience with RHEL 6,7,8 System Administration
- Knowledge of Source Code Control Systems (Git, Bitbucket).
- Experience documenting technical solutions utilizing Atlassian Confluence and Gliffy
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Systems, a similar engineering field or equivalent experience.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.