Agile Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (strong likelihood of extending and converting)
**REMOTE to start. When office reopens, expected to be onsite.
What You’ll be Doing
- Provide technical guidance, assistance and training to members of the team
- Act as consultant to the technical members of the team, and others, in order to provide an understanding of the inter-relationship between business requirements and infrastructure
- Coaches, mentors and develops team members
- Establish priorities and coordinate the activities of assigned team
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a global workgroup
- Work closely with SAFe Product Managers to define schedules and milestones, to assist with resource and delivery planning
- Utilize SAFe methodologies
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years’ experience and a strong technical background
- Ability to accommodate changing priorities, work in fast paced environment, manage multiple concurrent efforts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.