Adobe Experience Manager/ArchitectApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Senior AEM Developer / Architect experienced in full stack site buildout and implementation with Adobe Experience Manager. The main function of the Web Developer is to plan, design, code, and create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex web applications. They will take design direction from the project development lead.
• AEM Site Architecture
• Page Mapping / Planning
• Component and Template building in AEM
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field required 5-7 years’ experience required.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles
• Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager required.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.