AD/Director, HR SystemsApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Associate Director / Director of Human Resource Systems
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business and GxP Systems, the Associate Director / Director of Human Resource Systems will serve a key role developing the human resources digital and analytics strategy as well as overseeing hands-on technical project delivery and operational support. This individual will partner closely with human resources leadership and key stakeholders to identify, prioritize and deliver differentiating capabilities to transform the employee experience.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Partner with human resources to develop and prioritize the strategic digital roadmap including the technical capabilities, data strategy and programs required to help transform the employee experience
- Serve as the hands-on technology leader advising on workday configuration best practices and overall solution design
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into solutions
- Oversee the delivery of digital initiatives including project leadership, vendor coordination, user testing, and facilitating organizational change management
- Engaged regularly with HR leadership team as part of integrated digital governance
- Develop and direct a small team of systems engineers
- Partner cross-functionally within digital to identify opportunities to integrate HR into the broader digital landscape at to increase value and improve user experience
- Assist with the establishment of a data driven approach to human resource management and develop automated data analytics to deliver real-time metrics
- Ensure a cycle of continuous improvement and operational support including routine platform upgrades and enhancements
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelors degree in business, computer science or related field
- Minimum 10 years delivering and supporting human resources systems and digital strategy
- 5-8 years of hands-on design, configuration and delivery of Workday, SuccessFactors or similar HRIS systems
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects or workstreams in a fast-paced environment
- Proven work experience with SaaS systems, cloud applications, and digital integration
- Data and business process modeling skills strongly preferred
- Digital Transformation / process change management experience preferred
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Effective communicator to management, peers, and project partners
- Ability to effectively collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.