ACF2 Security EngineerApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: This position will assist in implementing security controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our IT assets. This position will be responsible for the administration of ACF2 mainframe services and lifecycle governance processes around ACF2 user authentication and resource access.
- Implement industry-aligned security controls to TJX IAM platforms which balance the complex, global demands of TJX business users with the objectives of securing assets appropriately within the mainframe
- Work within an Agile team to design and deliver enterprise solutions
- Create and update technical documentation including design documents, standard operating procedures and runbooks
- Serve as a technical expert for second and third-level support teams
- Collaborate and communicate with Security Consulting, Enterprise Infrastructure and other internal departments and vendor partners to deliver and troubleshoot solutions
- Support Audit & Compliance reporting on users, access and transaction logs from ACF2
- Provide problem solving expertise and assist in troubleshooting of security-related issues to restore services in a timely manner to include ACF2 or other mainframe technologies, IAM systems and authentication, authorization and encryption technologies, solutions and best practices.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the administration and support of ACF2 or RACF Security
- Knowledgeable of z/OS, CICS and IMS as it relates to security access and controls
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and supporting an ACF2 security model for mainframe which keeps data assets secure while allowing complex ecosystems of applications to function on the mainframe
- Familiarity with encryption tools and certificates, such as Megacryption & PGP Public/Private Keys
- Experience in controlling access to resources ESP, ChangeMan (CHMAN) and other ISV software
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.