Accounts Payable AnalystApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months with possible extension
Job Summary: Seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill a consultant position assisting the Accounts Payable team in a fast-paced environment. The individual will perform a variety of day-to-day responsibilities in the Finance department as well as a number of administrative tasks.
- Perform Accounts Payable functions, including logging, tracking and distributing invoices, and processing accounts payable thru the Lawson Accounting system.
- Match invoices to purchase orders where appropriate, and accurately and efficiently review invoices for proper approval, supporting documentation, and account coding.
- Assist with maintaining tracking files, scanning documents, filing, and various other administrative tasks.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Strong Excel skills and attention to detail
- Accounts Payable experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced Accounts Payable environment
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.