Account Payable specialistApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: We are looking for a reliable and precise professional to help us properly maintain our payable information. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze and validate vendor data, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements.
- Review and verify invoices and payment requests
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Work with suppliers, requestor, procurement and receiving to facilitate the timely resolution of outstanding transactions, invoice holds and payment issues
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of month end cut-off and accrual procedures
- 2+ years’ experience
- High School degree required
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.