Account Payable SpecialistApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for various AP invoice processing duties. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Review and verify invoices and payment requests
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Work with suppliers, requestor, procurement and receiving to facilitate the timely resolution of outstanding transactions, invoice holds and payment issues.
- Adhere to established guidelines for daily invoice volume, cycle time and accuracy.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries within a timely manner
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of month end cut-off and accrual procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience
- High School degree required
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.