Windows System Administration ConsultantApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6+ Months W2 ONLY
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide high level problem solving and technical expertise on various Microsoft platforms and services. Along with the team, you will be directly responsible for the security, engineering, operations, reliability, compliance and management of workflow and processes for our Windows Support Infrastructure
- Support Windows Operating System configuration and management
- Monitor, evaluate and enhance Windows Server Infrastructure for optimal performance, security and availability
- Perform builds, upgrades, repairs and retirements virtual servers and appliances, utilizing peer resources and established work instructions for Windows Systems
- Actively participate in documentation including diagrams of Internal Infrastructure, utilizing full functionality of Atlassian’s Confluence product
- Design and implement efficiency and consolidation improvements across multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains
- Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012R2
- Knowledge of one or more of the following - Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, SharePoint 2010/2013
- Administration using PowerShell for any of the following: Quest One ActiveRoles, VMware or Exchange
- Experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault, Symantec NetBackup and SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Always on Groups
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Certification (Server Infrastructure) or Microsoft Certified Solution Associate Certification (Microsoft Windows 2012 or higher)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – Messaging
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Certification
- Active Directory, 2008, 2008R2 2012 & 2012R2 Enterprise Administration
- Certification like MCSA/MCSE/MCTS/MCITP in Exchange 2010 (or higher)
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.