Windows Lead EngineerApply Now
Employment Type: Direct Hire
New opportunity for a senior Windows 10 Architect. As our Windows 10 Architect, you will be responsible for engineering projects and tasks related to the Microsoft Windows operating system such as:
• Working with stakeholders throughout the corporation to define configuration requirements
• Creating and maintaining the Windows security configuration (including Internet Explorer, Edge, and BitLocker)
• Researching and expanding our use of Windows capabilities and features (such as Cortana, Windows Hello for Business)
• Solving complex 3rd level issues.
• Providing expertise and assistance to other engineers responsible for security products such as antivirus (Symantec Endpoint Protection), Windows Defender and application control (Carbon Black).
• BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar field and 8 + years of applicable experience
• Successful hands-on technical experience administering Microsoft Windows-based systems at an enterprise level including deployment, administration, configuration and troubleshooting in a global enterprise environment.
• Candidate demonstrates an ability to apply advanced principles, theories and concepts.
• Candidate understands the missions, domains and challenges of customers and is fully responsible for deliverables-including definition, completion, and technical quality.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, LDAP, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, WMI
• Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Clearance: None; Ability to obtain Secret
- Bedford, MA or McLean, VA location
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.