Web/Digital Product ManagerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Website Product Manager, Onsite in Waltham
Contract Duration: 6 months to start (most likely to extend and be a long-term contract)
- The Product Manager is responsible for translating business opportunities and challenges into business requirements for new and refined offers. Plans the release of all new knowledge & initiatives, oversees the development and execution of development releases for timeliness, quality, and integrity of business requirements.
- Will manage both internal and external technical teams and test problems as reported by customers, logs, and found bugs.
- Manages communication with internal teams, vendors/partners, and stakeholders regarding major issues, new features and releases, and the overall management of key projects
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with all functional areas –editorial, technology, business & marketing, vendors/partners, and analytics.
- Acts as internal tier-2 escalation point on technical problems with product, marketing, and e-commerce sites.
- Strong knowledge of digital program management methodologies, web and mobile product and program management.
- 2+ years experience successfully managing web/mobile programs.
- Publishing or education environment experience is preferred.
- Previous program management experience or PMP certification is preferred.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.