Web Security EngineerApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 12+ Months (Potential for Extensions or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
- Website Operations and Security Operations (SOC) experience preferred. Experience with intrusion protection, file integrity protection, web application firewalls, security controls, and other security best practices preferred.
- CISSP Certification or equivalent Information Security Certification in PCI and SOX is preferred. Experience managing security applications and appliances preferred. Experience using SaaS based services also preferred.
- Web and/or Java Development and Linux Operating Systems experience preferred. Experience with Scripting Languages: Python, Perl, etc. preferred. Experience with Web Services and/or SOAP protocol is also preferred.
- Experience following ITIL incident, problem and change management processes preferred. Experience with E-Commerce, specifically Retail preferred. Technical understanding including solutions design and development.
- Experience working with and holding vendors accountable. 5+ years of experience related IT experience. 3+ years of experience developing and/or supporting Application Development as well as Web Operations.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.