Web Publishing SpecialistApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Web Publishing Specialist - SEO/CMS (Drupal/TYPO3) - Onsite, Waltham MA
Looking for a hands-on Web publishing Specialist to assist and enhance the animation of websites’ ecosystems. They will be a key resource for the Digital programs being responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site creation/optimization/launches. You will optimize content for the search engines and collaborate with various groups
Daily tasks will include the setup of mini-websites, new pages, or updates taking into consideration SEO. .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, manage, and optimize web pages using different CMS (Drupal and Typo3)
- Validate quality, consistency and relevancy of web content following processes and deadlines
- Guarantee our websites achieve their maximum SEO potential (titles, meta, dead links, redirects, file naming, alt images, etc.) and oversee ongoing improvements
- Streamline content management processes with best practices and effective trial and error testing
- Plan, implement, and test content populated in the framework
- Train, give guidance/advises and support stakeholders on a daily basis
- Detect, analyze, report potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Collaborate with the localization and global content teams to ensure that pages will support multilingual versions
- CMS management - Typo3 or Drupal (high level skills required)
- Marketing Digital tactics, website publishing and SEO
- Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements. Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience and interest in high-tech B2B marketing execution and operations
- Google tools highly appreciated (Search console, Keyword planner, Screaming Frog…) and
- HTML, CSS and CMS platforms & functionalities
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.