US Field Marketing ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Field Marketing Manager-Software
High energy, fast paced and fast-growing software organization based in Cambridge looking for a Field Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for working closely with the enterprise sales team to utilize events, tradeshows, etc. for strategic account penetration. Come work for a high growth company in a growing billion-dollar market that offers a fun, face-paced environment to spread your wings.
- Integrate with field sales, corporate marketing, and channel teams to develop annual field marketing plans that support overall pipeline growth.
- Research, choose, design and manage live field and partner events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates.
- Develop and implement a targeted account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Work with marketing team to produce various marketing assets, signage, merchandise, and other promotional materials to be used at field marketing events.
- Manage budget and track expenses in an organized fashion.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- 5+ years previous marketing experience, with specific experience driving field marketing efforts for a high technology, B2B organization
- In-depth understanding of demand generation and marketing principles, strategies for technical and business buyers.
- Experience with key marketing and sales tools (Marketing automation, CRM, etc.)
- Very strong project management skills.
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget.
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies.
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience.
- Ability to travel 25% -- 30%
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, business or related field
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.