Travel and Expense AdminApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
- Provide credit card administration to employees globally. Responsibilities include:
- Process card related tasks and inquiries including new applications, terminations, limit changes, fraudulent charges, declined charges, compromised cards, update of credit card blocking tables, pin support and other inquiries.
- Activation and delivery of cards that are received in the office.
- Assign cardholders to training in corporate learning management system.
- Run monthly credit card reporting and update internal tracker.
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies and processes.
- Provide travel, expense, and meeting support. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct expense report audits in a timely manner and in compliance with internal policies.
- Monthly personal expense account reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience (experience in a Finance department considered a plus).
- Concur Travel & Expense experience preferred
- Strong technical background - competent with Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.