TM1 DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 Months (Possible extension or temp to perm)
Job Summary: Oversee the execution of assigned projects, is responsible to ensure business requirements are met, risks and issues are managed and communicates with all stakeholders
- Develop applications using IBM Planning Analytics suite with key focus on performance and stability.
- Drive analysis, design, and build of TM1 models using interfaces like Architect, Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW), Planning Analysis for Excel (PAx) etc
- Build required Turbo Integrator (TI) processes, and Rules as part of the solution
- Transition developed TM1 applications to support team and contribute to maintenance activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of working experience in a TM1 Developer Role
- 2-4 years IT Solutions development
- Experience with TM1 Architect, PAX, PAW preferred
- Experience developing within an Agile environment is highly desirable
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.