Telecommunications Support EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 4 months with potential to convert to permanent employee
Job Summary: Deliver and support strategic and operational activities within Voice, Mobile and Video service including improvement and optimization initiatives.
- Providing end-to-end global support and delivery for all activities within the area of voice
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Overseeing service-related issues, review and disposition of work requests through engagement with service providers, service support representatives, and/or subject matter experts globally.
- Providing technical support and advice for new solution delivery projects
- Working within a SRUM/AGILE methodology.
- Experience within the telecommunications sector and passion for unified communication
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong Technical knowledge in
- AURA/Session Manager/Communication Manager/Session Boarder Controller
- CMS/ Call Center Elite
- IP Office
- Working knowledge of MSFT
- Good experience in configuring and supporting SIP
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.