Technical Services Assistant (med Tech)Apply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 4 Months
Job Summary: Provide first- and second-line technical assistance to internal and external customers product lines, which may include but are not limited to: infectious disease and point of care testing, clinical chemistry, instrument systems and enzymes. Assist in the execution of the support strategy for Sales and Marketing by providing both pre and post-sales support to maintain and grow the business.
- Support the Sales and Marketing activities by providing technical assistance in a timely manner in the use, evaluation and troubleshooting of our products
- Appropriately triage and categorize customer inquiries and complaints for proper entry into the database
- Participate in and/or perform troubleshooting investigations and assist with corrective actions and root cause analysis as needed
- Assist and support the activities of the Sales Teams and Marketing groups, including product training
- Interface cross-functionally to address customer concerns over a wide range of issues
- Assist in the start-up and evaluation of products by interfacing with customers and the Sales Team to insure optimal product performance
- BS/BA in medical technology or related science field
- Relevant laboratory experience in clinical chemistry, point-of-care testing and practices, or instrumentation
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory practices, including quality control and proficiency testing
- Ability to travel globally (up to 15%)
- Certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent desired
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.