Talent Development PartnerApply Now
Location: Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Talent Development Partner
As a member of HR’s Talent Development team, this role has the responsibility for the creation and execution of Talent Development Strategy (TDS) that drives employee growth and deployment. This role involves leading and program managing enterprise-wide initiatives, from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement. The role serves as an internal partner and advisor on talent development, performance management and application of enterprise solutions to the business/HR business partners.
You will lead and play a key team role in design, development and execution of global and local talent development initiatives including strategies, framework, tools, and metrics. Areas include:
- Employee growth & development (performance, career management, L&D)
- Talent assessment
- Key enterprise talent development and mobility initiatives
- People manager and leadership effectiveness
In addition, the Talent Development Partner will:
- Participate in global & local talent needs assessment with key stakeholders and HR business partners
- Work with Talent Development coordinator to create regional learning calendar/ offerings – leveraging global learning programs and external learning partners when and where appropriate
- Partner with HR colleagues to ensure successful deployment of talent solutions throughout the business
- Develop and facilitates communication and change management plans to support the implementation and sustainability of organization-wide programs
- Evaluate the impact of Talent Development solutions
Key Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in learning and development, adult learning, learning methodologies
- Ability to design for multiple learning channels
- Experience creating learning initiatives by applying adult learning methodology, with emphasis on linking organizational and learning needs to competency, curriculum and course objectives
- Experience in developing measurement strategies and approaches for learning
Program & Project Management
- Experience in managing the implementation of learning programs (program management)
- Demonstrated project management experience, with direct accountability for project deliverables, and overseeing the work of others (e.g., internal staff or external vendors)
- Ability to program manage local and global learning and talent initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of effectiveness as a team player and project leader who gets results.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise in talent planning, performance management, talent review, succession planning, and learning & development
- Experience in taking a consultative and partnership approach with customers and HR partners
- Sets strategic direction for a project/ initiative and delivers practical yet measurable learning solutions
Learning Development & Technology
- Experience with learning technology tools (Storyline, Captivate, Adobe Connect)
- Knowledge of the capabilities of Learning Management systems
- A good eye for visual design and experience with pushing PowerPoint to the limit
- Experience with graphic design tools
- Training delivery skills and experience a plus
- Experience in effectively functioning in a team-based environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh, “out of the box” thinking to facilitate innovative learning
- Ability to work with limited oversight and maintain high standards
- Collaborative and flexible work style
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with limited guidance.
- Experience influencing and building credibility with stakeholders across all levels
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team with ability to build strong relationships both locally and virtually
- Fresh “out of the box” thinking to facilitate innovative learning
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.