Supply Chain CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 3 Months with possible extension
Job Summary: Responsible for entering data into computer system and assist in other data maintenance/problem resolution tasks. Maintain and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all data reviewed. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with system users and provides ongoing support to them, while maintaining internal reports against key performance indicators.
- Prepare, review, process and place purchase orders as directed by Supply Chain Team
- Ensure all purchase order confirmations are received accurately and are logged into the ERP system used
- Interact with the various departments including OR Materials, Receiving, and Accounts Payable
- Works with end users, management and leadership team to ensure availability and optimal velocity of items
- Equivalent to Associate’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Must have strong computer skills – prior use with excel is preferred
- General understanding of Supply Chain Operations
- Ability to multi task, deal with multiple critical issues at one time, and see through to completion in a timely fashion
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.