Storage Solution EngineerApply Now
Location: Southborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Storage Solution Engineer: Location Framingham
Contract length: 12 Months
- 8-10 years in Storage Management, supporting and developing migration and storage solutions between data centers.
- Experience with VMAX, XtremIO, UNITY, VNX, VNXe, Dell EqualLogic (both CLI & Web GUI admin)
- Experience administrating enterprise SAN and NAS storage.
- Experience with Recover Point Replication Technology.
- Experience on VMAX, SnapVX, eNAS checkpoint and SyncIQ technologies.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of VMWare vSphere6.5, ESXi and vSAN.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis of issues.
- Scripting knowledge (Windows PowerShell, batch, python) preferred.
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors to ensure proper implementation management of environment.
- Develop and manage storage technologies, SAN disaster recovery technologies, business continuity
- Coordinate upgrade and maintenance activities and automate repeatable procedures.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.